Risk DisclosureLast updated: 08-03-2019
Please read the following carefully to understand these risks. By visiting the Website User is accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Trading in Digital Assets entails certain risks. This risk disclosure statement cannot and does not disclose all risks and other aspects involved in trading or holding Digital Assets. Risks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Market Risk: The market for Digital Assets is still new and uncertain. User should have not have funds invested in Digital Assets that he is not prepared to lose entirely as Digital Assets are volatile in terms of price and may even become worthless. User is aware of this market risk and should be cautious about Digital Assets.
- Trading Risk: Values in any Digital Assets marketplace are volatile and can shift quickly. User is aware of this trading risk and is warned to pay close attention to their position and holdings, and how User may be impacted by sudden and adverse shifts in trading and other market activities.
- Liquidity Risk: There is no guarantee that the markets for any Digital Asset allow you to establish or liquidate positions at favorable prices or will be even active and liquid when desired.
- Legal Risk: The legal classification of certain Digital Assets may be uncertain. More specific, the legality of holding or trading such Assets may not be crystallised. User is aware of this legal risk and is responsible for knowing and understanding how Digital Assets will be addressed, regulated and taxed under applicable law.
- Counterparty Risk: Having Funds with any third party in a custodial relationship has attendant risks. These risks include security breaches, risk of contractual breach, and risk of loss. User is aware of this counterparty risk and should be wary of allowing third parties to hold their property for any reason.